Find me on Instagram @ ilovedawn00

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

1 Point V-Face and CHEEK FILLERS!

It has been approximately 10 months since I last did my first chin fillers and botox to achieve a V-shaped, smaller and sharper face. For more information, please click here to read my full and informative review: One point chin filllers and botox (1) and One point chin fillers and botox (2)

A few weeks ago, I visited Dr. Tiffiny Yang Aesthetics & Surgery to have my chin fillers and botox topped up. This clinic gave me such a warm and fuzzy feeling as the nurses were so friendly and caring and of course, Dr Tiffiny was so affectionate and gentle as well as knowledgable it feels so comfortable to be here and I feel so safe because I can totally trust Dr. Tiffiny (which is a very important factor when choosing doctors)

\

The same procedures follow, application of numbing cream for apprxoinately 20 minutes before the injections begin. Once again, the injections were  very bearable, just like ant bites and they were over in a few minutes! Super fast process! 

Immediate effect after chin fillers, my chin is back again! From the side, you can tell that it is sharper and slightly more protruding giving my face a nice contour.


From the front, it is very obvious that my chin is more pointy as compared to before. As for botox, it takes about 1 week to see maximum results, please read on because within the one month, I did cheek fillers too...

CHEEK FILLERS USING RADIESSE VOLUMNIZING FILLERS

I always felt that I have flat cheeks which makes my face look tired at times, thus, having some protruding cheeks like many other pretty girls have always been something I wanted.

Dr Tiffiny recommended that I use Radiesse fillers to achieve the desired facial shape that I wanted. Here's more about Radiesse:

Radiesse®Volumizing Filler is the only dermal filler that can create a 3D lift while stimulating your natural collagen production, for long lasting results.  A US FDA-approved filler, Radiesse® stimulates the body to produce new collagen and provides both immediate and long lasting cosmetic augmentation. It rejuvenates your skin and highlights your best angles from within, by filling and lifting wrinkles and folds for 3D enhancement.  This is the Radiesse® Heart-Effect.  Radiesse® is clinically proven to be safe and effective and has been trusted for use in more than 3,000,000 aesthetic treatments worldwide.  Generally, Radiesse® lasts over a year for most patients, although individual results may vary depending on factors such as age, skin type, lifestyle, and metabolism, as well as the area treated.  Radiesse® has been approved by the leading regulatory authorities worldwide.  It was approved by EU authorities in 2004 (CE Mark) and by US authorities in 2006 (FDA approval)

I'm so impressed that it also stimulates natural collagen production as well as enhances the face!!!


The very kind and ever so friendly nurse applied numbing cream on my cheeks!

Same as chin fillers, must wait about 20 minutes for the numbing cream to set. I used this time to take selfies! 



The process begins, Dr Tiffiny marked my face with circles and lines and started the injections.

The pain was again, rather tolerable and Dr Tiffiny distracted me by making small conversations with me, this was so helpful and within seconds, everything was over!

Immediately after the session was over. This picture was taken while I was waiting for the lift outside the clinic. Check out the volumnized cheeks! So glad that I have a heart shaped face now!

Absolutely happy with the results and I would recommend this to anyone who has the same flat cheek problem as me. 



These 3 pictures above were taken about one week after I have done the cheeks fillers and about 1 month after chin fillers and botox. The effects of botox have kicked in and this is more or less the final and optimal results of my treatments.

Thank you Dr Tiffiny for always boosting my confidence and making me such a happy person, I always feel so delighted visiting this lovely clinic :)

TIFFINY YANG AESTHETICS & SURGERY
Park Mall #12-22
9 Penang Road
Singapore 238459

Telephone:
+65 6338 9448

Email:
tiffinyyangclinic@gmail.com

Opening Hours:
Mondays to Fridays: 1100am – 2000pm
Saturdays: 1100am – 1400pm (by appointment only)

Website:
http://www.tiffinyyangclinic.com

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiffiny-Yang-Aesthetics-Surgery/468961296503120









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normally how much is such services? Just rough estimation

Also did you do yr nose..bridge area? If put those hard item inside to maintain sharp look, does one need to replace this part every few yrs? Thanks

Anonymous said...

You have post very useful information to get healthy body. Keep posting so that we can read some interesting information on this.
botox

Unknown said...

Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
โบ ท็อก

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...