Find me on Instagram @ ilovedawn00

Monday, January 15, 2007

my dear cutie pie fling (one-leg) told me of this awesome deal where you can get a free webcam.

my passionate fling (one-leg)*lol* has already redeemed it and i have signed up too, my redemption date is on 22nd January.

so i thought of sharing it here with all of you, pls visit this link:

http://www.qmax.com.sg/wirelessatsg/index.html

and sign up as a member to get your free webcam! (absolutely no cost)

sometimes, i wonder why they are willing to give away such wonderful freebies.
well, it's a good marketing strategy though. :)

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Get all your favorite alcoholic drinks at Duty Free Depot!

All the popular brand name beverages for unbelievable low prices.

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Start following our trades today & gain up to 270% a day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...