Find me on Instagram @ ilovedawn00

Monday, January 08, 2007

recently, i have been crazily shopping, damaging my poor wallet!

i love the clothes worn by this cute model, cuz she is of very very similar height and weight as me.
it's like the clothes look the same on me as well, i can wear everything she can wear too!
will post pics of me wearing them when i'm not so lazy :P






Cropped red cardigan


Green long sweater

stuff from other sellers:




Argyle tunic



______________________________________________________________________________

i'm addicted to NEOPETS once again!
i first set up an account in 2001, i was hooked on it last time during my poly days, until my neopet became sick and i cruelly abandoned it cuz i was sick of it too.

now, i tried to log in to my old account but i couldn't cuz i can't remember the password.
but i saw my pet, and it's still alive!!
NEOPETS will never die!

sign up too!
we can exchange gifts and fight in battledome :P
my username in Neopets is kissesfrombeigirl, you can add me :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...