Find me on Instagram @ ilovedawn00

Thursday, December 20, 2007

it's 4 days to Christmas, my favourite time of the year!
but until now, i've absolutely no idea how christmas will be like this year. :(

December to me and lots of others means shopping and splurging usually 'unnecessarily'. and yes, the shopping bug hit me again today!

within one day, i snapped all of these up online.

Photobucket
The seller calls this piece 'Madison'.

Photobucket
I bought the one in Sea Green.

Photobucket
I bought the same dress in Black which isn't in the picture here.

Photobucket
Keyhole legggings!

Instead of using my feet to shop, i use my fingers to shop, while sitting down on my bed, sometimes i can even lie down and buy things online when my back is feeling tired.
How easy can shopping get these days. ;)

Also, some time last week, i bought these:

Photobucket
Ferrero Rocher 'rondnoir', straight from USA.
instead of the usual hazelnut chocolate, the rondnoir is a unique combination of a dark chocolate cream surrounding a "black pearl" of fine dark chocolate, within a delicate, crisp wafer topped with crunchy dark chocolate morsels.

I kinda like it, but i feel it's more or less the same as the usual ferrero rocher, but still, being the chocolate lover that i am, i wasn't disappointed with the rondnoir.

and i bought many many masks!
i've never bought so many masks in my life.
will update pics and some reviews about these masks soon.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Get all your favorite spirits and wines on Duty Free Depot!

All the world famous brand name drinks for unbeatable discounted price tags.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...