Find me on Instagram @ ilovedawn00

Sunday, January 30, 2005

i received a really sweet note from one of my little students y'day:



the last part reads:
Anyway, i wish you a very
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!


she was my last student of the day and it was definitely a nice way to end the day of hard work.

here are pics of some of the kids i'm teaching at the music school:
The sweetie who gave me the note


Sisters from India, daughters of an SIA pilot.


Cutie pies, Tiff & Theo.


Nick


Harvey, korean


Little Nicole


My darling, Rachel


after lessons was CNY shopping at Bugis with Bing and steamboat with Jac and Syl.
Then, as usual, mj again.
Jac and i got so bored that we started playing 5-10 and drinking beer.
hehe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...