Find me on Instagram @ ilovedawn00

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Plastic Surgery Group Trip to Seoul! (15 May - 22 May 2014)

Hi everyone,
Thank you for reading my blog.

Due to the overwhelming responses that i receive everyday, i realised that i find joy in talking and sharing about my plastic surgery experiences and because I am personally really pleased with my natural results, i decided to organize a plastic surgery trip to Seoul and recommend my clinic to everyone who is keen to go together.

The reason I am doing this is also because I need to have more fats pumped to my face (only about 30% of the fats grafted will survive after a few months), so May would be a good time for me to revisit Seoul again!

I will be going all alone this time, so do join me for those interested. Will help fix appointments for consultation for you guys as well as arrange for accomodation and air tickets. Will also be around to help you guys out in times of difficulties and doubts. Details here:

Date: 15 May - 22 May 2014
Airlines: Singapore Airlines (SQ)
Cost of air ticket: $728.20 (promo fare!!! buy ticket by 17 April to enjoy promo fare)

Accomodation: (can choose)

1) Cozy and clean Studio Apartment in Gangnam (easy access to airport, airport limousine bus just steps away and 10 minutes walk from clinic)
approx $55 (can sleep up to 4 pax) or $150 (whole apartment)

2) Young Dong (3.5 star) Hotel (5 mins walk from clinic)
approx $55 (twin sharing) or about $100 single.

Consultation with clinic will be fixed with the chief surgeon of the clinic.

Other pre and post surgeries services will be included as well.

Please email me at ilovedawn@gmail.com for more enquiries and details about this beauty trip!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, how can i find out about the cost for the surgery?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...